Monday, December 3, 2012

What if we've been trying to get to where we've always been?

Hi ! Ok so my friends and I loooove film.  We are die hard addicts, especially when it comes to creative ideas for our own films.  Therefore, I am starting this blog on a whim.  My dream has been to make films and I've decided to stop dreaming and make it a reality.  My interests span the whole gamut of genres and techniques.  I hope that by doing this blog I'll have an incentive to push through hard times and disappointments.  My main desire and interests are music videos.  Personally I tend to despise most music videos and I spend my days dreaming of how to perfect ones that have been created already, but that gets dull. Anyway there are a few videos that I absolutely salivate over because of their subtle genius or sublime beauty.  So as a segue into my future postings, I am going to post a few videos that I can't get enough of for many different reasons, be it the metaphoric, visual poetry or pretty colors.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.  :)


Simple Math - Manchester Orchestra
 
 
 
  Will do - TV on the Radio
 
 
 
 

Thinking about you - Frank Ocean
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment